Try some of these quick and easy meal helper ideas to make dinner easy for you and fun for the kids!
Appetizers & Snacks
- Fish Sticks Under Wraps
- Seafood Sliders
- Buffalo Popcorn Fish
- Creamy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce with Xtra Large Crunchy Fish Sticks
- Cheesy Marinara with Crunchy Fish Sticks
- Popcorn Fish with Lemon Basil Sauce
- Fried Scallops with Zesty Cocktail Sauce
Soups & Salads
Sandwiches & Tacos
30 Min Meals
Fried Scallops with Zesty Cocktail Sauce
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes | Serves: 2-3
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestshire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 package Mrs.Paul's® Fried Scallops, baked according to package directions
- Mix chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce together in a small bowl. Cover and chill sauce for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the prepared fried scallops.